Basic Tv Installation
The Basic TV Set up is just as it sounds; basic. One of our trained, certified installers will arrive and set up your TV on a piece of furniture. We’ll then use neat wire management to organize your cables and connect your devices. We’ll program your cable remote to operate your TV if it’s compatible. We’ll also provide a brief tutorial on how to use your new TV.
What this package DOES include:
- One installer will set up your TV on a piece of furniture.
- Our technician will dress your cables behind the TV.
- Connection of your devices; DVD, Cable box, game station, Roku, Apple TV, etc.
- Programming of one device remote provided it’s compatible (basic code entry, not a PC programmable remote).
- Removal and breakdown of trash to street or trash cans.
- Brief tutorial on your new TV.
- One year installation warrantee.
What this package does NOT include:
- Wall mounting.
- Wire concealment.
- Smart TV Programming (can be added for $40).
- Device Programming, such as WiFi and account set up (can be added for $25 per device).
- Two Techs (a second tech can be added for $75).
- Assembly of your furniture or removal of your old TV, however we can provide this service, just call 866-550-4388 for a quote.