DELUXE HOME THEATER INSTALLATION
The Deluxe Home Theater Installation is perfect for those who don’t have a full surround sound system or who can’t have their rear speakers concealed. One of our trained, certified installers will arrive and install up to 3 speakers with wire concealment next to your TV. The typical configuration in a deluxe home theater installation is to install the left, right and center speakers in your home theater system.
What this package DOES include:
- One technician will install up to 3 speakers and conceal the speaker cables though a single stud bay up to 8 feet. This does not include cutting studs or retrofitting any walls.
- Our technician will connect your speakers to your surround sound system and test/ configure for optimal performance.
- Removal and breakdown of trash to street or trash cans.
- Brief tutorial on your new speakers.
- One year installation warrantee.
What this package does NOT include:
- Any equipment or cables.
- Stud cutting or wall retrofitting.
- Device or TV Programming (can be added for $40).
- Speaker Cable (can be provided, speaker cable packs start at $50)
- Component or HDMI Cables (can be provided, cable packs start at $30)
- Two Techs (a second tech can be added for $75).
- Assembly of your furniture or removal of your old TV, however we can provide this service, just call 866-550-4388 for a quote.
* Wire concealment is not always possible and will be assessed upon technician’s arrival, concealment of cables assumes fishing cables down a single stud bay less than 8 feet. No cutting of studs or retrofitting of walls are included. Standard patch will be used for any holes made, but does not include painting and texturing. Electrical cables can not be concealed in the wall and a power bridge kit will need to be purchased or an electrical outlet installed by an electrician.
This installation includes: